Terms and Conditions
|1. Security & Privacy||2. Returns & Refund Policy|
|3. Complaints Procedure||4. Completed Orders|
|5. Concluding a binding contract||6. Payment|
|7. Authorisation of orders for medicines||8. Postage Costs|
|9. Delivery of orders||10. Our right to vary T&Cs|
This service is provided by MABRK Private Limited trading as 'MABRK Pharmacy'. By using this service you are confirming that you understand and agree to be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions. These terms and conditions apply to your access to the MABRK Pharmacy website ("http://mabrkpharmacy.com/website/"). Please read these terms and conditions carefully before accessing and/or ordering any medicine from our Website. If you access the Website, and/or place an order for medicine, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions please do not use our Website. The MABRK Pharmacy website is owned and operated by MABRK Private Limited (www.mabrk.com) trading as 'MABRK Pharmacy', registered in the Pakistan at canal bank, new campus road, Lahore, Pakistan. If you have any questions about our website please contact us: Tel: +923334416371 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Security & Privacy
Your privacy is imperative to us and the following information explains what measures we take to protect it.
- MABRK Pharmacy uses security technology, including firewalls and Secure Socket Layers to protect information submitted through this website.
- We do not have access to your financial information and we don't facilitate online payments.
- During your visit to our site/app we may gather certain personal information that is necessary to set up your account, for the purposes of billing, delivery of your medicine and queries. We only keep your information for as long as is necessary to process your order, process any applicable refunds, and respond to any complaints/feedback or to provide you with promotional information you have subscribed to.
- Electronic transmissions are never completely private or secure therefore we encourage customers to ensure that any computer (tablet or smart phone) you use to access MABRK Pharmacy is suitably protected from potential interception.
- MABRK Pharmacy complies with the Data Protection Act 1998. We will use the information you provide with other information we obtain about you to administer and provide the goods and/or services you request. We will not share your personal information with any organization other than those directly involved in delivering these services, namely the Fazal Din Group and the courier service.
2. Returns & Refund Policy
You can change/return any unwanted items with original receipt within 3 working days in any branch of our service partners (Fazaldin Group).OR Please inform us of the returned item via email at email@example.com. Products of a cosmetic or personal nature cannot be returned due to hygiene reasons. Return will be possible only if the seal of the product is intact. Returned item(s) must be undamaged, unopened and in their original packaging. We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the product to the concerned pharmacy, following the instructions above, and we'll exchange or refund payment to the person who originally placed and paid for the order.
3. Complaints Procedure
MABRK Pharmacy aims to maintain 100% customer satisfaction, but we realise there maybe instances where this is not the case. We operate a continuous improvement policy in customer care and try our best to get things right first time. If you are unhappy with anything please contact us immediately and our staff will be more than happy to rectify any issues you may have. For complaints please direct your concerns to "firstname.lastname@example.org". We will endeavour to respond to you within 48 hours. If it is more of an urgent matter then please phone us instead to rectify any issues at the earliest possible opportunity.
4. Completed Orders
When you place an order for medicines or take up a service that involves the prescribing of medicines this will require us to perform an assessment of your clinical suitability for the medicines before the medicines can be approved for supply. You agree to us commencing this service and an assessment of your clinical suitability when you place the order and, as such if you cancel your order once the prescription has been issued you will be liable for the prescription fee but refunded the full cost of the medicine and delivery costs.
5. Concluding a binding contract
When we receive an order from you to purchase goods or services from us, we will confirm that we have received the order by sending a confirmation email to the contact email address that you supplied. Professional codes of conduct and legal restrictions may limit the number and frequency of any item we are permitted to supply to you and, as such, we have no obligation to supply quantities exceeding the relevant permitted maximum and will charge only for those we do supply. We reserve the right to reject any order.
7. Authorisation of orders for medicines
Our pharma doctors team can prepare the order in the best interests of the patient to receive a medicine. For some orders/medicines we may require doctor prescription which may ask to the customer at the time of deliver.
8. Postage Costs
Free delivery on orders above 500Rs and below order 500 charges will be applicable, see detail
9. Delivery of orders
10. Our right to vary T&Cs
We reserve the right to revise and amend these terms and conditions from time to time. You will be subject to the terms and conditions that are in force at the time that you order goods from us unless:
- Any change to these terms and conditions is required to be made by law or governmental authority, in which case the changes may apply to orders previously placed by you; or
- We notify you of any changes to these terms and conditions before we accept your order, in which case we have the right to assume that you have accepted the change to the terms and conditions unless you notify us to the contrary within seven (7) working days of receipt by you of the goods.